AN IDEAL MICE DESTINATION
Bali is one of over 13,000 islands in the Indonesian archipelago, lying between Java to the west and Lombok to the east. The island is home to a vast majority of Indonesia's Hindu minority, while most Indonesians follow Islam. Known as the 'Island of The Gods' and the ‘Island of a Thousand Temples’, Bali is one of the world’s most exotic holiday destinations.
Today, although its revered sense of beauty and harmony is ever-prevalent, a multitude of unique features on offer combine to render this island into so much more than just a tropical gem. Bali’s diversity ranges from world class high-tech meeting facilities, show stopping hotels, top international restaurants, a vibrant nightlife, a blissful paradise of sandy beaches and unforgettable scenery, a genuinely friendly and charming people practicing an authentic age-old culture, and almost unlimited recreational and cultural options available for MICE planners.
FUTHER ACTIVITIES AND EXCURSIONS
To take full advantage of all the island has to offer, we provide the know-how to bring your guests out of the comfort of their hotel and enhance their Bali experience with unforgettable trips that create lasting memories.
Various selections of Bali sightseeing to explore the astonishing diversity on this island. Arts, culture and exotic nature, from the finest beaches, and fascinating temples to the breathtaking views of terraced rice fields, ancient rainforests and towering volcanoes – all can be arranged and personalized to meet your needs.
Activity and Adventure
A wide range of adrenaline pumping activities is available for your excitement, for team building purposes or just for the fun of it, covering under water adventure, white water rafting through fast flowing rivers, mountain hiking, elephant safari rides, mountain cycling, Bali land cruises, ATV rides and many others. We guarantee the highest safety standards.
RELAXING, SHOPPING, ROMANCE
Bali is a paradise for spa lovers and all sorts of treatments are widely available, but the Balinese lulur body scrub with herbs and spices - traditionally performed before a wedding ceremony - is particularly popular. Balinese massage is usually done with oil and involves long, Swedish-style strokes. In steep contrast to exorbitant Western massage fees, Balinese massage is of incredible value for money, and visitors should definitely avail themselves this luxury.
Bali artisans and their work: the neighboring villages of Batubulan, Celuk and Singadapu are the first in a series of surprising art and craft centers that one encounters going north along the main road from Denpasar towards Ubud. In each of these reside a few families who pass on the secrets of their ceremonial craft to the next generation.
The Balinese wedding is getting very popular in recent years. The exotic tradition, ceremonies, music and costumes have a special attraction among western people. Many couples who are already legally married choose Bali as the perfect place to renew their vows in traditional Balinese fashion; others decide to actually tie the knot at one of the breathtakingly located postmodern wedding chapels dotted around the island’s most intimate locations. Both are warmly recommended, as few places in the world combine the romantic aura of Bali with its world-class facilities and our expertise in wedding planning.
CUISINE, FACILITIES AND VENUES
Whether your convention is for ten, one or five hundred executives, and whether your clients require five-star comfort and a comprehensive golf package or video conferencing and access to modern leisure facilities, we guarantee to provide the most appropriate program available to business visitors, coupled with hospitality and a standard of service that is only to be found among the Balinese, and second to none.
We can offer endless solutions to all of the challenges presented by your clients’ meeting and incentive travel needs. Bali’s state-of-the-art International Convention Center, which can hold up to two thousand participants in theatre style conference, is but one of the many convenient MICE locations Bali is rightly becoming in-demand for.
We can propose a selected range of four or five star hotels which provide comfortable convention halls and complete meeting facilities: modern technology and equipment, flexible incentive amenities, auditoriums and drawing rooms, boardrooms and exhibition facilities, all of which are located in exotic yet safe and comfortable environments.
OUR SPECIALITY, OUR, EXPERTISE, OUR PASSION, YOUR GAINS
We pride ourselves on our intimate network of relations with Bali’s most skilled food and beverage providers, its most imaginative entertainment professionals and knowledgeable event management experts. Together we offer the experience and state-of-the-art meeting and convention facilities to support innovative planners in tailoring an event to suit a variety of purposes and budgets. Whatever the size or aim of your group, you can rest assured that Lotus Asia Tours is ready to assist you in arranging any kind of event, be it a simple meeting or a great convention.
- Welcome at the Airport: a traditional Balinese greeting ceremony, with girls welcoming you with flower garlands.
- Special VIP service, which will include a smooth immigration and customs process, and limousine or air-conditioned transfer to the hotel. Refreshments and cold towels are available during the transfer.
- A welcome banner with the company logo can be arranged on request and all luggage will be sent to your hotel on separate vehicles.
- Police Escorts can be arranged to speed up the transfer time. Special exclusive welcome gifts with a variety of selected local handicrafts can be arranged, and can be customized with CID or even the guest’s name.
- VIP welcome at a separate lounge in the hotel including a complimentary non-alcoholic welcome drink, cold towel and a flower garland, which will be presented upon arrival.
- Concept consultation especially for event management including recommendation of special events and theme parties, research and ideas creation, theme and event conceptualization, programming and scheduling team building including research and development of requirements, thorough event planning and post-event evaluation, as well as recognition and award presentation, budgeting and controlling.
- Communication networking and public relations, which includes graphic design, printing, promotion materials (banner, posters etc), mailing and correspondence, registration and reception service (at venue and airport), government, public and media relations, press releases and conferences.
- Event Management / Event Coordination, including secretariat, liaison officers, meeting permits, translating and interpreting service, travel documents, hospitality, security, appointment scheduling, packing and shipping, and postal service.
- Incentive design which covers attractive, innovative and creative concept and program design.
- We provide a well-experienced and dedicated team that is professional and communicative with clients, and has a perfect ability to negotiate, secure and manage accommodation and transportation; knowledgeable, friendly staff for front line hospitality services; multilingual tour guides; and an interesting selection of spouse and children programs.